- Before we are able to commence a search on your behalf, we will need to get the necessary paperwork in place.
- Placement fee? We charge a flat fee on the candidates annual cost to company and provide a 3 month guarantee.
- For a copy of our Terms and Conditions, please click here.
- Once the paperwork is in order, we take time to get to know you and your business.
- Listening is the first step toward identifying the right candidate for the role you are trying to fill, and more importantly for your business as a whole.
- In order to do this successfully, we need to ask questions, and lots of them.
- Fortunately as we are experts and specialists in our field, the industry specific and more technical questions, we will already have covered. Aspects like company culture, subtleties of a particular position or situation are however key when it comes to finding the Rite Fit for both you and the candidate.
- Once we are comfortable that we know who and what it is you are looking for, we employ a variety of techniques to source the right candidates for you.
- Being specialists, we are able to turn to an established network and use our reputation within the field for referrals and recommendations when it comes to who might be open to new opportunities, even if they weren’t actively looking for a new role. These are often your most valuable candidates.
- In addition to this, we have over 20 000 candidates on our database, all of whom are relevant, skilled professionals across Retail, Textiles and Clothing.
- Where necessary, we employ headhunting techniques in order to secure the best talent, while still being careful to steer clear of any existing clients’ employees.
- Initial screening to ensure that the candidate is up to our standards.
- A comprehensive, face-to-face interview (where possible) or Skype/Telephonic interview with one of our consultants.
- Referencing – we will do our best to get two references before any candidate is interviewed.
- We set up and arrange all necessary telephone calls, Skypes and interviews. If the candidate needs to fly to another city in SA, or abroad – we are more than happy to facilitate these arrangements on your behalf as well.
- We pride ourselves on feedback, from both candidates and clients, and aim to be as open and honest with both parties. This is to ensure transparency at each and every stage.
- A large part of securing the best talent is being able to manage a candidate effectively through an interview process.
- Most candidates will have other processes on the go. Therefore making sure that the candidate is open and honest with us throughout the process is key, in order for us to advise our clients accordingly.
- Ensuring that your reputation as a client is managed throughout the interview process is another aspect that often isn’t managed.
- Before an offer is made, we ensure all necessary reference checks are completed and sent to the relevant hiring manager for review.
- There is often a ‘waiting period’ between a final interview, and a formal offer being made. This is a tricky time in the process, and we ensure that we maintain strong ‘candidate control’ and open communication to ensure that we have insight into where the candidates thoughts are at.
- Salary negotiations: We manage this process, either before or after a formal offer is made where necessary and do our best to keep both the client and candidate in mind throughout this sometimes challenging process.
- Once an offer is made, we manage the paperwork and formalities – ensuring all is in order.
- Once a candidate has accepted, there will usually be a period of at least 4 weeks between the acceptance and start date to allow for notice periods. During this time, there are still many other ‘risks’ at play. These include Counter offers, change of heart, cold feet, or a new opportunity presenting itself to the candidate. We ensure we maintain regular contact with the candidate during this period, to ensure that if there are any concerns we are always available to put any concerns to bed and ensure they know that they have made the right decision to join your business.
- Once the candidate has started, our work still is not over. It is now part of our after-sales service, to check in with you and the candidate to see how the new employee is settling in, and whether or not there is anything more we can assist with.
- Only after 3 months, do we take a step back safe in the knowledge that it was the right candidate and both parties are happy!
‘It is with great pleasure that I write this letter of reference for Rite-fit Staffing. I am currently the Human Resources Manager at R&R Marketing and I have worked with Beth Stewart for the last 5 years, although R&R Marketing has worked with her for the last 10years.
Rite Fit Staffing offers a specialised service for the retail and fashion industry. They maintain high levels of professionalism and strive to offer the best service at all times. R&R Marketing is a supplier to all your major retailers and is always in search of designers, merchandisers and co-ordinators to meet our ever changing business needs. Beth prides herself in offering the best candidates and she ensures they are the right fit for our organisational culture. She offers excellent turn –around times and offers exceptional feedback throughout the recruitment process.
I would highly recommend you use the services of Rite Fit Staffing for your future recruitment needs.’
R&R Marketing – HR
“WWF and Rite-Fit have a relatively new professional relationship. In the short time dealing with Rite Fit, I have been greeted with friendly conversation and professional treatment. The team at Rite Fit is efficient and thorough in their approach, with their clients and potential candidates. From sourcing best-fit candidates to taking the initiative with additional requirements in support of finding the right candidate quickly, Rite Fit has exceeded my expectations of a recruitment agency.
The personal touch that the team exhibit in their bubbly characters and positive attitudes (Amy in particular) lends to building a solid working relationship. My interactions with Rite Fit have been nothing but a pleasure”
WWF – HR
“Our dealings with Rite-Fit Staffing have always been fantastic and we have never had an issue with one of their placements. Rite-Fit are particularly well skilled at identifying and suggesting candidates who will fit into our business culture, thereby ensuring a happy employee and a seamless integration into our business. We find Rite-Fit to be an efficient, friendly team and look forward to a long-term strategic partnership with them.”
RETAILABILITY – DIRECTOR
- We offer a professional, personal and specialist service
- We are committed to providing you with quality candidates saving you time and in turn money.
- We have a strong industry specific network, enabling us to access passive candidates.
- We have access to all the major databases in South Africa as well as our own database, which has been developed over 15 years.
- We interview all our applicants.
- We do in-depth reference checking on all applicants.
- Our rates are competitive.
- We charge a competitive placement fee that comes with a 3-month guarantee. Please contact us via e-mail or call us and we will gladly forward you a copy of our Terms and Conditions.
- Manufacturing (Clothing and Textiles)
- We are a permanent employment agency and don’t do temporary placements