All our vacancies are kept up to date. If you see something that sparks your interest, please send through an application and if you are suitable we will definitely be in touch to discuss next steps.
If you are not, but could be suitable for future positions – we will keep your details on file. If you do not see something specific, but would like to make sure we can contact you as soon as something exciting does come in, please feel free to register your CV with us. We would love to welcome you to our group of talented Retail, Clothing and Textile specialists.
Otherwise, keep visiting us right here or on our Facebook page for the latest available positions!
QA- internal - Clothing Durban
- Matric and Relevant Degree/ Diploma
- Must have a particular interest in garment construction and quality control
- Knowledgeable on garment construction, grading, design and pattern making
- 5 Years Ladies wear QA experience - ESSENTIAL
- Highly organised and works well under pressure
- Process garment fits, PPS and BPS
- Identify and resolve issues arising on fits due to fabric, garment or pattern construction
- Liaise with customer QA and factories with regards to quality
- Drawing up and amending specs as per customer requirements
- Complete customer workbooks
- Problem solving with customer, CMT and DC