VACANCY: SAMPLE MACHINIST – CLOTHING – DURBAN
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have 3 to 5 years working as a sample / versatile machinist i.e. working on all types of clothing sewing machines
- Make samples against pattern and tech packs provided.
- Responsible for all cutting of samples, cleaning and pressing.
- Must liaise with pattern maker if cannot achieve spec required measurements.
- Ensure all samples that are made ties up with customers’ requirements.
- All samples made must be measured accurately and proper documentation filled out.
- All amendments from buyers and technologists must be done on new samples and resub.
- Samples must be made 100% to eliminate re subs.
- Responsible for garment construction and quality.
- Presentation of garments critical.
- Accurate, fast and deadline driven
- Good communication in English
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN A WORD DOCUMENT AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.
UNSUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT, VALID WORKING PERMIT FOR SOUTH AFRICA.